Mother, Daughter Die After Drinking Milk Poisoned by Lizard

blog-wikipedia-800px-OrientalGardenLizard

Rohtak,Haryana, Oct 12 (UNI) — A woman and her daughter died of suspected poisoning after they consumed poisonous milk at Singhpura village in the district last night, police sources today said.

The duo had consumed the milk into which a lizard had fallen while it was being boiled. The lizard led to the milk becoming poisonous.

After consuming the milk, the condition of the mother and daughter started deteriorating and they were rushed to the PGIMS [Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences] where they died of suspected poisoning.

The deceased have been identified as Gyano and her teenaged daughter Pinkoo. 

Advertisements

Comment here

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s