Rohtak,Haryana, Oct 12 (UNI) — A woman and her daughter died of suspected poisoning after they consumed poisonous milk at Singhpura village in the district last night, police sources today said.
The duo had consumed the milk into which a lizard had fallen while it was being boiled. The lizard led to the milk becoming poisonous.
After consuming the milk, the condition of the mother and daughter started deteriorating and they were rushed to the PGIMS [Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences] where they died of suspected poisoning.
The deceased have been identified as Gyano and her teenaged daughter Pinkoo.
MIDDLETOWN, Ohio — Major Mark Hoffman, with Middletown, Ohio Police, said Michelle Allen threatened police and urinated on a neighbor’s front porch.
Police say Allen was arrested for causing traffic problems, chasing kids in her neighborhood and not complying with police when they told her to return home. The police report stated officials could smell alcohol on her breath and her words were slurred.
Allen pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct and was sentenced to a month in jail. Hoffman says while Allen was in court, she challenged people to “suck her udders.” No information has been released as to why she was wearing the cow costume.
Allen has been arrested over 50 times on charges ranging from theft to prostitution.